Welcome

Welcome to Junique Jewelry! I am so glad you stopped by! The name of my new jewelry is "Junique Jewelry". I came up with the name because my name is June and I have a unique imagination. I combined the best of both and came up with the name, "Junique Jewelry". I have always LOVED jewelry, just ask anyone who has had a gander at my jewelry closet - yes, I said jewelry CLOSET. I am exceeding abundantly blessed with a huge jewelry wardrobe that has taken over my bedroom. I like to think that a girl can't have too much jewelry. I have started with making bracelet watches and I use mostly lampwork beads. I will be adding more natural semi precious stones, as well as sterling silver and Swarovski crystals. I will be glad to design anything to your heart's desire. You may choose your own colors. You will also have a choice of your metal color: gold, silver, pewter, copper, gunmetal, etc. Just send an email to jbug636@gmail.com and I will be glad to give you a quote on whatever you desire. I make full matching sets of bracelets, necklaces, earrings, and bracelet watches, or any combination. I also am playing around with some ring designs. Check back on my blog often for updates and pictures of my ever increasing inventory. I look forward to hearing from you. Also, how about signing up to follow my blog- you will be automatically notified of any new posts!















Tuesday, December 15, 2015

2015 Highlights

 Amira Earrings
 Butterfly Set
 Autumn Feathers & Leaves
 Memory Bracelet
 Mama Bracelet
 Tamar Earrings
 Little Girl Name Bracelet
 Green & Emerald Dragonfly
 Claudia Earrings
 Faith's Emerald Leaves
 Faith's Slave Bracelet
 Aquamarine Fire and Ice
Close up of necklace
 Jenna's Purity Bracelet
 Jenna's Purity Bracelet2
 Olivine and Emerald AB Dragonfly
 On the Rocks Hematite Set
 Purple and Green
 Mindy's Mommy Bracelet
 Mommy and Triplet Babies Bracelets
 Tiara for Ladies meeting
 Monica's Royal Jewels

 Monica's Slave Bracelet
 Raku Superduo Bracelet
 Raku Set
 Reds Chevron Bracelet

Sarah's Purity Bracelet... These are the Highlights of some jewelry that I have been working on this year.  Remember, Christmas is coming.  Email me at jbug636@gmail.com and I can customize any of these items for you.  Also click on older post and browse through some of the things I have made in the past.  Everything I make is customizable to your colors and special requests are my specialty!  I hope you enjoy looking at my Junique creations!  I am so blessed to be able to do what I love, creating pretties!!!!  I hope each of you have a blessed Christmas season with family, friends, and loved ones!  Above all, remember that it is our precious Saviour, Jesus Christ's birthday and let's not lose sight that He is the Reason for the Season!  God Bless you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment