Welcome

Welcome to Junique Jewelry! I am so glad you stopped by! The name of my new jewelry is "Junique Jewelry". I came up with the name because my name is June and I have a unique imagination. I combined the best of both and came up with the name, "Junique Jewelry". I have always LOVED jewelry, just ask anyone who has had a gander at my jewelry closet - yes, I said jewelry CLOSET. I am exceeding abundantly blessed with a huge jewelry wardrobe that has taken over my bedroom. I like to think that a girl can't have too much jewelry. I have started with making bracelet watches and I use mostly lampwork beads. I will be adding more natural semi precious stones, as well as sterling silver and Swarovski crystals. I will be glad to design anything to your heart's desire. You may choose your own colors. You will also have a choice of your metal color: gold, silver, pewter, copper, gunmetal, etc. Just send an email to jbug636@gmail.com and I will be glad to give you a quote on whatever you desire. I make full matching sets of bracelets, necklaces, earrings, and bracelet watches, or any combination. I also am playing around with some ring designs. Check back on my blog often for updates and pictures of my ever increasing inventory. I look forward to hearing from you. Also, how about signing up to follow my blog- you will be automatically notified of any new posts!















Friday, March 22, 2013

Some of My Newest Creations This Year

 This is a Baby Bracelet that I made for a baby in our church.




Email me at jbug636@gmail.com for a quote and for your orders!






This is another Baby Bracelet that I did for my niece's baby.  I can do these in any color combination.  Birthstones, whatever color combination you would like.











 This is a Mommy Bracelet that I did for my niece, who is the mommy for the "Lillee" baby bracelet above.











This is a set of stacked bracelets.  I will also show pictures of the individual bracelets below.  I can sell these as a set, or individually.  I really like this stacked look.














This is the White Linen AB Bracelet, which is shown in the stacked bracelets above.











This is the Sideways Rhinestone Cross Bracelet that is shown in the stacked set above.  This is a very popular item, and I have lots of these on hand.  These would be nice for Easter Gifts for those special loved ones.









 Another view of the stacked set.















This is Barbie Blue Diamond Earrings.












These are the "Dea" Earring












This is a Gold Tone Sideways Rhinestone Cross Bracelet.  Yellow Gold is really making a comeback!












This is a set of BFF Earrings that I did for some girls in my Sunday School Class.  These can be imprinted with anything you would like, along with your color choice for the crystals











This is a Men's Necklace that I made for one of our friends.  All of his grandchildrens' names begin with an "H" and he wanted me to make this for him.  I guess it is a Grandfather's Necklace!















This is a name necklace that I did for a friend of mine.  This is her Grandaughter's name.  I am able to make these with any name.













This is a set of three individual pearl necklaces.  You can wear them as a set, or individually.















 I am now making these cuff bracelets.  I am able to stamp any kind of name and some designs on these bracelets.  They come in widths of 1/4 inch all the way to 1 inch.  These are really nice with Bible verses on them.  These are the only ones I have made so far, but I have lots of ideas for these.  Keep your eyes on my blog for new upcoming designs.













Notice the flower and heart studs on the side, aren't they cute?














I also have them in Copper, silver, and brass colors......














These are really cute stacked too.








 Turquoise Bead Frame Bracelet with Silver Rounds





 Close up of the Turquoise Bead Frame Bracelet...
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment